Sunday, June 30

Chloe

I rarely talk about Fashion anymore on here
Now that I don't make clothes anymore 
My relationship with Fashion has changed 
We were a long term stressed out Marriage that took each other for granted 
and had forgotten why we got together in the first place 
Now we can enjoy each other again
With a new found appreciation and none of the pressure
Knowing that our relationship is for fun and not for life 

On that note I particularly loved the Chloe Pre Spring show 




 Flat sandals with a ballgown
so chic and modern

 Accessory lust

all images vogue.com
simplicity and elegance
This is how I want to dress

1 comment:

  1. That sailor outfit is sooo cute! 100% Luna <3 I'm surprised these are from Vogue, though. Maybe this is a misstatement, but the fashion they highlight has always seemed so "out there" to me. These, however, are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails