Wednesday, March 17

New Helen James collection







I have no fingertips left, having spent the last few days handstitching lace and beading on to chiffon and silk dresses for a new mini collection.
Early tomorrow morning I set off to Galway to attend the Golden Egg Fashion Innovation awards
I am honoured to have been nominated as Best Designer 2010
Here is a preview of some of the items I will be showing.
All clothing and headpieces by Helen James
Photographs by Helen James
Model is the divine Chacha,

ps. don't forget to enter the fab giveaway which ends monday

10 comments:

  1. Lovely designs, a look of contemporary romance. The detailing is beautiful. Have a good time in Galway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi helen,
    lovely design and photography.. Like i said before, I should try my hand at fashion design.!! Good luck with the fashion designer of the year, I will be watching....

    ReplyDelete
  3. divine as usual - your painterly eye and depth is here again - lovely to see the new collection - good luck in Galway - you will shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Oh. My. God. Helen, you are such an incredible, incredible photographer! To think that you took these works of art with that little Hipstamatic application just boggles my mind. You are so so talented. Really, they should be in a gallery, I think!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I just read your post...congratulations on your upcoming trip to Galwayand for your nomination as (umm...excuse me?!) Best Designer. Your clothing is stunning. Again, the mind BOGGLES! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh helen, it's so beautiful, everything: the detailing, the clothing + head pieces, the photograpy- incredible. congratulations for your nomination. x mady

    ReplyDelete
  7. LBG Thank you for the introduction to the App, I am completely obsessed with it now.
    and Thank you all so much, for your lovely comments,x x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails