Tuesday, August 31

It's a man's world

As New york gears up for the S/S 11 Womens shows
Here are some of my favourite things from the world of the other half


Backstage at John Galliano




Bags by Dries Van Noten


Details from Lanvin Homme
All Images via HERE


Adler Fedora hats
the perfect hat for Fall, no?
and

This outfit
I want it!
Images via HERE

I love a pocket handkerchief like this
or

With a feminine lace touch

An unexpected blue shoe
All images via HERE

The colour of this Hermes shirt
image via HERE

2 comments:

  1. Your images are making me obsessive. I look at the Matteo website at least twice a day ...

    This post made me think of Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 weeks.

    Smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I lust after those beds!!!
    I was obsessed with that movie I wanted every stitch of clothing in it, his and hers.......wonder how it dated? would love to give it another watch

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails