Wednesday, September 30

Loot from London


I was in London for a couple of days, very inspiring trip, I made a few small purchases while I was there, here's a peek.  

This teapot, bought from a little lady at market in Brick Lane,  £11.
 

Toast rack, £8 Portobello Road. My 10 yr old son is very fussy about his toast, so he will like this.


Bug print frpm 1855, £16 Portobello Road


Copperplate print of the lifecycle of a Bee, £4 Portobello Road.


Resin ring, £4 Notting Hill.


 Large hankie from Liberty in this print, which I will wear as a scarf, the hankies are much cheaper than the scarves, £14.95

So the grand total of my purchases was £57.95.
Bargain, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Helen,
    I am having so much fun discovering your blog. You've a great eye! I want to leave gushing comments on every post!
    -Sariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sariah
    So nice of you to visit, Thank you for the lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails